We’re on the lookout for professional and experienced restaurant manager to join our vibrant team
About Hellenika at The Calile
Based in The Calile Hotel on James Street, this bustling restaurant with large and breath-taking space, providing real round the clock dining and drinking – whether it’s an early breakfast meeting, after work drinks in the cabana beds or a large group dinner.
As we will be open seven days (breakfast, lunch and dinner) we will offer a flexible roster with full-time and casual positions available.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated management experience in a vibrant, fast paced restaurant environment is essential
- Exemplary leadership with focus on staff development
- Exceptional service skills and guest focus
- Solid understanding of management practices
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in high-pressure service periods
- Proven ability in building effective relationships
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of financial budgets/targets
- Experience using Respak, Open Table, Maitre D Point of Sale, and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Able and willing to work weekends, public holidays, opening and closing shifts
What’s in it for you:
- On the job training and career opportunities
- Work with and learn from extraordinary culinary and front-of house talent in a diverse, energising and professional restaurant environment
- Full-time position, salary $70,000-$80,000
If this is you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted