We’re on the lookout for professional and experienced Section Waiters to join our Team.
We are currently looking for hospitality professionals who are passionate about delivering the highest levels of service in a relaxed, modern and engaging manner.
Based in The Calile Hotel on James Street, this bustling restaurant with large and breath-taking space, providing real round the clock dining and drinking – whether it’s an early breakfast meeting, after work drinks in the cabana beds or a large group dinner.
As we are open seven days (breakfast, lunch and dinner) we offer a flexible roster.
The ideal candidate will:
Have previous experience within a high quality, fast-paced restaurant environment
- Be passionate about the hospitality industry and putting the guests at the heart of everything you do
- Minimum of two years experience in high-end restaurant
- Be a clear and concise communicator
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Being hungry to learn and grow
- Have an understanding of wines
- Have current Queensland RSA certificate
- Have unlimited work rights
What’s in it for you:
- On the job training and pathway to progression
- Work with and learn from extraordinary culinary and front-of house talent in a diverse, energising and professional restaurant environment
- Plenty of hours available, including full-time positions for the right candidates
- Flexible rosters with set days off
- Competitive pay rate
Please email your CV to [email protected]nika.com.au